Xoro HRS 9100 Twin Tuner Sat Receiver
Xoro with the launch of the Xoro HRS 9100 twin tuner satellite receiver ( awarded 84% in the Satvision awards) have expanded their successful product range to include a DVB-S2 HDTV receiver with two satellite tuners (TWIN tuner) to receive HD and SD television programs. Two satellite tuners allow you to record one TV channel on a USB memory (PVR) and then watch a completely different satellite channel. Naturally, you can record two different programs at the same time. The time-shift function allows time-shifted television ( pause, rewind, fast forward ). It supports USB memory with FAT32 and NTFS file system. USB drives are here As it's a DVB-S2 receiver you can watch RTE1, RTE2 HD, TG4, RTE NEWS Now, RTE Junior and RTE1+1 on Saorsat if your Satellite Dish is looking at 9east, In fact you could have one dish pointed at 9east and another at 28east and get all your Irish and UK TV for Free from Satellite, no need for a TV Aerial if you have this setup.
Conax multicrypt card reader and one CI module. The card reader will read Conax cards and almost all other cards, a second viewing card can be inserted into the CAM card reader of the receiver. One CAM slot is available. Thanks to the flexible TWIN tuner settings you can record all your favourite programs while still watching any other satellite tv channel. Suitable for diseqc switching and diseqc motors.
- 2 x DVB-S2 HD tuners for digital TV via satellite, future proof!
- Twin Tuner? record and watch a different satellite channel
- PVR, record programs on a USB memory device
- USB 2.0 High Speed ??port
- Supports FAT32 and NTFS file system
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and Teletext
- HDMI connection? Video output up to 1080.
- Common Interface for CAM modules (Pay TV)
- Time-shifted viewing (time shift) using a USB memory
- Card reader? for Conax Encryption ( Digitalb, Tring,Telenor )
- Supports Unicable receivers
- Power supply: Input: AC 175? 250V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: <30W Operation / <2W standby
- Dimensions: 260x225x50mm (main unit) half the size of a Sky box
- Weight: 1.22 kg (device and remote control)
- File system for USB flash drives: FAT/FAT32/NTFS
- Video: HDMI, SCART, YPbPr, VIDEO (CVBS)
- Audio: SPDIF (optical, digital), stereo (RCA analog,)
- Other: USB 2.0 High Speed, Common Interface, Smart Card Reader
- Frequency range: 950-2150MHz (QPSK, 8PSK, 2-45Mbps)
- Standard: MPEG 2 up to (MP @ ML) and (MP @ HL) MPEG 4 (H.264) High Profile up to Level 4
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
- Resolution: up to 1080i
- Standard: ISO 11172-3
- Sampling frequency: 32, 44.1 & 48kHz
- Power switch, playback of video files (VOB, MPEG1 +2, MKV, TS, M2TS, MPEG-4 [H.264 only]) and music files (MP3, OGG, WAV)
- Temperature: 0-40 ° C
- Humidity <90% (no condensation)
What's in the Retail Box?
- Xoro HRS 9100
- Remote control
- Manual in English