Horizon "MiniSAT" TV Meter
Discontinued , Info is here for information purpose only.
The “MiniSAT” is a simple to use, low cost signal strength meter for digital satellite installation in Ireland and the UK. Features include a large easy to read backlit LCD, integral Ni-Mh battery pack, dual inputs, audible signal indicator, 22KHz tone and DiSEqC switch command generation and a receiver loop through.
As a low cost solution the MiniSAT has a lot to offer and comes complete with everything that you need to get started including the following.
* Leather carrying case
* 2x F to F connection leads
* Rechargeable battery pack (fitted)
* In car charger
* Mains charger
* Input frequency two 950 to 2150 MHz
* Dual input
* Large display with back light
* 7.2v Ni-MH battery pack
* 13 or 18 LNB voltage output
* Sleep timer
* Receiver voltage measurement
* LNB short protection
* 22kHz tone detection and generation
* DiSEqC detection and generation
* Run time up to 2 hours
* Dimension 140 x 70 x 40 mm
* Light weight 0.6 Kgs
* Audible signal indicator
* Receiver loop through